flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Next FLAMRA race where?

Go down 
3 posters

where would you like to race in november?
Miami GP raceway, Miami
Next FLAMRA race where? Vote_lcap57%Next FLAMRA race where? Vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
West Coast Karting, Immokale
Next FLAMRA race where? Vote_lcap43%Next FLAMRA race where? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

Next FLAMRA race where? Empty
PostSubject: Next FLAMRA race where?   Next FLAMRA race where? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27 2008, 15:27

Last sunday as soon as we finished with the trophy awards I started to hear one question aver and over: "when is the next race, "Now we're all getting ready for SEMRA's final round @ Monticello oct 12, it's going to be a great race with a lot of national level riders and the track is something you just can't miss.
Then for november we were planning a race in Immokalee (about 1.5 hs from Miami) but a lot of people asked me for another race here in Miami, I would like to hear from the riders what would they like.
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
#21 Alex Sosa

#21 Alex Sosa

PostSubject: Re: Next FLAMRA race where?   Next FLAMRA race where? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27 2008, 16:35

Homestead Karting has a nice go kart track, but I don't know if they allow bikes. That could be a good option for a race. Not necessarily for the November race but for any future race. Just a thought...
Back to top Go down
realfastbill_155

realfastbill_155

PostSubject: Re: Next FLAMRA race where?   Next FLAMRA race where? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27 2008, 20:11

walter, are you considering approaching the new Moroso management? They will reopen in a couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: Next FLAMRA race where?   Next FLAMRA race where? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30 2008, 11:11

Other tracks like Moroso and Homestead have been in the original plan from the beginning but we want to start on the tracks we have closer relationship with to gather experience and a good number of riders first and then approach the other tracks with more confidence.
Remember, what we’re doing now for the rest of 2008 is kind of a test, the results of this test will determine what is going to happen in 2009.
I hope we can visit all the tracks in Florida.
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
realfastbill_155

realfastbill_155

PostSubject: Re: Next FLAMRA race where?   Next FLAMRA race where? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30 2008, 20:52

I agree Walter, lets build this up first. That being said, I voted Imokolee just to do something different. BTW, it looks like I will have to miss Monticello. Rob and Roy also will not be able to go. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next FLAMRA race where?   Next FLAMRA race where? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next FLAMRA race where?
Page 1 of 1