flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kx85 rims and tires

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan_88

Evan_88

kx85 rims and tires Empty
PostSubject: kx85 rims and tires   kx85 rims and tires Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30 2008, 14:44

Im looking for supermoto rims and tires to fit a 2001 kx85. I have looked online but nothing for this bike. The rim size doesnt matter as much as them fitting without too much modification. Right now I have the origonal 17'' front and 14'' rear. Also is there any way to get street tires to fit the stock rim to keep me from having to buy new rims? I am just starting out so anything to get the bike going would be great. Thanks
Back to top Go down
techs

kx85 rims and tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: kx85 rims and tires   kx85 rims and tires Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30 2008, 21:28

you can put a 125 slick on the front and a bridgestone hoop rear i have the tires, i used this set up a while before i got the 12'son my kx80.. its the cheapest way to go
Back to top Go down

kx85 rims and tires
Page 1 of 1