flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who all here plans on getting their kids a kids spec bike????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pitboy

pitboy

Who all here plans on getting their kids a kids spec bike???? Empty
PostSubject: Who all here plans on getting their kids a kids spec bike????   Who all here plans on getting their kids a kids spec bike???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11 2008, 22:12

Just wondering what the interest level is over here. I know there are several of us over with SEMRA who plan on getting their kids a kids spec bike as soon as they are available. I think this class is absolutely great and is going to teach the kids that dad's wallet is not the answer to the racing dreams.
Back to top Go down
2wheelDuke

PostSubject: Re: Who all here plans on getting their kids a kids spec bike????   Who all here plans on getting their kids a kids spec bike???? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12 2008, 00:01

Kids?

I'm thinking about a spec class bike for myself, and my girlfriend wants to try it out too.
Back to top Go down
sabry418

sabry418

PostSubject: Re: Who all here plans on getting their kids a kids spec bike????   Who all here plans on getting their kids a kids spec bike???? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12 2008, 03:34

yes, SEMRA is adding the kids spec class for 2009, A great idea, unfortunately we at FLAMRA don't have too many kids yet, anyways I think Dylan and Gaby are going to get spec bikes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamra.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who all here plans on getting their kids a kids spec bike????   Who all here plans on getting their kids a kids spec bike???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who all here plans on getting their kids a kids spec bike????
Page 1 of 1