flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

OFFERING NEW PRODUCTS Related with Racing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gala020

PostSubject: OFFERING NEW PRODUCTS Related with Racing   Wed Mar 25 2009, 00:04

Hello , this is Carlos el Urugayo 020, sorry but im here to offer a few products maybe some one be interested

the names are...MOTO 911 Pain reliver Spray , best product in 2007 for the magazine DIRT RIDER, this Spray work with any pain , and is perfect for ARM PUMP

MOTOCLOTH Refresher tis product is Single packed towels , with lemon scent its a wet towel for after any riding any sport or any activity , you keep in you bag and use when need (not more LAUNDRY)

MORTORTABS are single packed pills to put in the water in different flavors, and make a energy great drink with ot paying to much

please contact me moto911uruguay@live.com or check in www.motourguay.blogspot.com (in the right side click in the add)
thiscompany i now well and they are helping me after my accident, i have very rasonable PRICES

THANK YOU FOR YOU TIME!!!
and sorry for my bad english

Carlos Galaretto 305 609 7146

Back to top Go down
View user profile

OFFERING NEW PRODUCTS Related with Racing
Page 1 of 1