flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New track in Orlando is accepting minis now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pitboy

pitboy

New track in Orlando is accepting minis now Empty
PostSubject: New track in Orlando is accepting minis now   New track in Orlando is accepting minis now Icon_minitimeFri May 29 2009, 09:03

http://www.centralfloridaroadcourse.com/ <--- here is the track

http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?t=83756 <--- here is the orginal article

Thanks Shawn for putting this together.
Back to top Go down
realfastbill_155

realfastbill_155

PostSubject: Re: New track in Orlando is accepting minis now   New track in Orlando is accepting minis now Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02 2009, 09:00

Looks pretty technical. I like the layout but they will need to do something better than a few cones and white lines for track limits. Either tires or preferably some curbing in the corners.
Back to top Go down
ShawnBassett26

ShawnBassett26

PostSubject: Re: New track in Orlando is accepting minis now   New track in Orlando is accepting minis now Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06 2009, 10:31

It was pretty fun. There was an issue with the cones as our knee and elbows knocked most down. I dont see them putting curbs down as they change the track for karts to cars. So im pretty sure nothing permeant will be there. But i think that the heaver "field cones" would work better in the mean time. Remember this is there first go at it so dont expect them to go all out for us. Ill take what we can get.

As i stressed in the thread on SMJ we can NOT just show up un announced. Jim at CFRC ask to set up a group rides on Saturdays and Tuesdays with at least 6 people. So if you want are interested feel free to email me @ ShawnBassett26@Yahoo.com

I know the next race is this comming up weekend. Im going to set something up for a Saturday in a couple of weeks.

~Shawn @ BMS
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.BassettMotorSport.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New track in Orlando is accepting minis now   New track in Orlando is accepting minis now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New track in Orlando is accepting minis now
Page 1 of 1