flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2009 season completed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

2009 season completed Empty
PostSubject: 2009 season completed   2009 season completed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15 2009, 12:28

Well... our first full season has been completed, I want to thank all the participants, spectators and very specially to the people who has been working during the whole year to help make this possible: My wife Sabrina and Augusto Etchenausse, both dedicated many of their hours to work on the events organization, the Kosan family was always ready to help, the flag workers: Alejandro Fiallo, Mr. Zambrana, Roberto Gonzalez and the Chori brothers.
I also want to thank our sponsors Doral Moto Sports, Thumpstar USA., P3 Racing, Wave Ground, MSF Designs, Palmetto Motorsports, Bull's Eye Powder Coating, GP Motorsports. Thanks to all for helping make this possible, I hope we can continue working together in 2010.
I sincerely hope everyone have had some good times racing and spending time together along the year, if so, I'd feel pretty confident on saying our mission is accomplished for now and please invite your relatives, friends, co-workers etc to join us, I believe the more we are the more fun we have, I would like to see more participants especially on the kids classes so kids show your friends at school what you do and tell them they all can try it too.
Happy hollydays!!! see you at the practices or at 2010 races.
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: 2009 season completed   2009 season completed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15 2009, 21:14

Also thanks Roman for the Champagne!!!
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com

PostSubject: Re: 2009 season completed   2009 season completed Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17 2009, 22:32

Thank you buddy!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2009 season completed   2009 season completed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2009 season completed
Page 1 of 1