flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Selling my sons Metrakit GP 50/63cc Race Bike

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MAZZ77X

Selling my sons Metrakit GP 50/63cc Race Bike Empty
PostSubject: Selling my sons Metrakit GP 50/63cc Race Bike   Selling my sons Metrakit GP 50/63cc Race Bike Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01 2011, 08:08

I am selling my sons Metrakit GP 50 race bike he has used for the last 2 seasons. It's the latest version Metrakit produced with the plastic gas tank not the leaky fiberglass models.

It has proven to be the best tool for him to date. He has come up from a CRF 50 to a CRF 88cc race head bike to the NSR 50cc and then the Metrakit in 50cc trim to what he has now the MK in 63cc.

The difference with the 63cc top end is unreal and pushing 15HP.

The bike has the following;

63cc Polini Racing top end complete with a Factory Polini Ported and Extrude Honed Cylinder, Head, and HC Piston. This set up with a Keihn PE 24mm carb makes awesome power over the entire power band. Move up to the 26mm and the power is mostly on top so we opt for the 24mm set up. Ultra reliable and Very Fast. Lap times at Beaver during the Eastern Mini Nationals were consistent 108's.

Custom built Penske Triple Clicker rear shock with remote resi. Valved and sprung for 70-90lb rider by Mike Himelsbach @ Penske.

Race Tech front end with Springs and Emulators

Frame sliders

Custom Red/White Ducati Desmosedici Paint Scheme

Complete stock 50cc Derbi top end (Cylinder,head,piston,rings,pin&bearing,carb, etc) and spare crank. Everything to put the engine back to 50cc (Approx 10HP)

All the gearing, both front and rear for just about any track you can find.

Front and rear stands

Fresh Bridgestones front and rear (Only Beaver Race on them)

Everything I have that is related to this bike that I cant quite remember at this time cause there is a lot! I'm sure I'm missing somethings.

This is a very fast and reliable race bike with the looks to match its speed. Always gets lots of compliments and will put you on the podium for sure. Great package for the up and coming racer weather it be in the 50cc or 63cc configuration.

I am only selling cause were moving up to the MD 250 next season and I need the $$$

$2500 CASH ONLY

(609)781-3741

Selling my sons Metrakit GP 50/63cc Race Bike Anthony77

I'll try to get some pics up soon but most have seen this bike around the East Coast. It's the #77 bike in the NJ MiniGP and OYL Series. If anyone has any pics of it please help me by posting them up if possible, I'd really appreciate it

Selling my sons Metrakit GP 50/63cc Race Bike Photobucket-1889-1316976614177

Selling my sons Metrakit GP 50/63cc Race Bike Photobucket-4846-1316976190522

Selling my sons Metrakit GP 50/63cc Race Bike Photobucket-4796-1316976580111
Back to top Go down

Selling my sons Metrakit GP 50/63cc Race Bike
Page 1 of 1