flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who's going to the nationals?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

Who's going to the nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Who's going to the nationals?   Who's going to the nationals? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 00:20

Is anybody from FL going to the nationals?
I just registered last night, I had to wait untill last moment cause I wasn't sure I'll be able to pay all my bills when I'm back after almost a week not working, well... I'm still not sure but I can't help myself. I'm going with my budy Roman from palm beach.
DANG! 26 hour drive!!!!! I just hope next year nationals are not hosted in North Pole or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
Cam @ M&M Racing

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to the nationals?   Who's going to the nationals? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 10:48

walter75 wrote:
I just registered last night, I had to wait untill last moment cause I wasn't sure I'll be able to pay all my bills when I'm back after almost a week not working, well... I'm still not sure but I can't help myself. I'm going with my budy Roman from palm beach.
DANG! 26 hour drive!!!!! I just hope next year nationals are not hosted in North Pole or something like that.
Walter, I totally admire you. Is Fernando coming? Come to my trailer and I will give you a set of TT92's for making the trip. You are bending over backwards to make Mini's take off in Florida. I promise you that the 2009 National will be closer to Florida........... Wink
Back to top Go down
Semra46

PostSubject: Walter   Who's going to the nationals? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 13:34

That is fantastic Walter. How could we have a Mini National without you?

PS, bring a sweatshirt. I saw it is 62 degrees at night and 82 in the daytime. Low humidity. WE should feel like Superman after racing in the heat all the time.

See you there!

John
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to the nationals?   Who's going to the nationals? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 13:49

Cam @ M&M Racing wrote:
walter75 wrote:
Walter, I totally admire you. Is Fernando coming? Come to my trailer and I will give you a set of TT92's for making the trip. You are bending over backwards to make Mini's take off in Florida. I promise you that the 2009 National will be closer to Florida........... Wink
thank you Cam, I just talked to Fernandito he's in the same situation I am, (no money) he's been traveling a lot the last 2 months, he raced at Jennings, Barber, Road America, Barber again, and homestead yesterday, and has to go back to barber the weekend next to the Mini Nationals, so he said he can't make it, it's a little sad for me , It's not going to be the same.
Right now I'm working like crazy trying to get the bikes ready to racee, BTW if you happen to have a kx65 fork brace please take it with you I'll buy it, I ordered mine 5 weeks ago and still not have it.
thanks .
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to the nationals?   Who's going to the nationals? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 13:54

Semra46 wrote:
That is fantastic Walter. How could we have a Mini National without you?

PS, bring a sweatshirt. I saw it is 62 degrees at night and 82 in the daytime. Low humidity. WE should feel like Superman after racing in the heat all the time.

See you there!

John

thank you John, just to hang out and race with you and the semra gang will pay for the huge effort.
see you.
Back to top Go down
Cam @ M&M Racing

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to the nationals?   Who's going to the nationals? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 14:28

Sorry to hear about Fernandito. I do not have a fork brace. I quit selling them. I will have gearing for the 65 though. Cam
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to the nationals?   Who's going to the nationals? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 17:31

what classes are you racing and what gear should I star with on the RM65?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to the nationals?   Who's going to the nationals? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's going to the nationals?
Page 1 of 1