flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what a great sunday!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
race011

what a great sunday!!! Empty
PostSubject: what a great sunday!!!   what a great sunday!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2008, 14:58

Hi Walter y Sabrina, the Sunday session: wonderful!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
londono204

PostSubject: .   what a great sunday!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2008, 20:18

sure sunday was great ,Walter we should keep practicing on sundays...what do u think??????????? I think more people will show up on sundays...............
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: what a great sunday!!!   what a great sunday!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2008, 23:17

londono204 wrote:
sure sunday was great ,Walter we should keep practicing on sundays...what do u think??????????? I think more people will show up on sundays...............
I'm not sure of that, some people don't like to ride on the heat of the day (especially in summer), others say they need to spend Sundays with family or go to church or need to rest for next day. One thing I can tell you: it's not easy to make everybody happy.
So far I think it's pretty good as it is now: Saturday evenings, and when it rains we ride on Sunday, this way we have a second chance.
Maybe once everybody is registered we can run a poll here.
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
Semra46

PostSubject: Re: what a great sunday!!!   what a great sunday!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10 2008, 14:14

walter75 wrote:
londono204 wrote:
I'm not sure of that, some people don't like to ride on the heat of the day (especially in summer), others say they need to spend Sundays with family or go to church or need to rest for next day. One thing I can tell you: it's not easy to make everybody happy.
So far I think it's pretty good as it is now: Saturday evenings, and when it rains we ride on Sunday, this way we have a second chance.
Maybe once everybody is registered we can run a poll here.

Walter,

I am sure you will find what works. We have found Sundays work best for us, because a lot of our racers work in bike shops. We usually get someone to do a chapel service during 30 minutes of quiet time. We had a race last Saturday evening just to see how it would work for us and registration was LESS THAN HALF of normal. Oh well. Live and learn.

John
Back to top Go down
candelata

PostSubject: what a sunday   what a great sunday!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12 2008, 10:48

It is better to race with daylight. Tire work better and people reflexes are much better.
When you work all day long and some of us work also on Saturday, to race the same night is not good.
Sunday is better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what a great sunday!!!   what a great sunday!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what a great sunday!!!
Page 1 of 1