flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scooter-News

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Semra 45

Scooter-News Empty
PostSubject: Scooter-News   Scooter-News Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2008, 13:27

Hey Walter & Fernando,

I've recently started scooter-news.com devoted to covering scooters, mopeds, and mini bikes. If FLAMRA or any of your sponsors has any news or events relating to scooters, mini bikes, and mopeds, we would love to cover them on our site! Hopefully I can get down to Miami to ride with you guys soon!

cheers,

Ryan Carden

www.scooter-news.com

Hola Walter y Fernando,

Yo empeze scooter-news.com a cubrir patinetes, ciclomotors, y cicletas miniaturas. Si FLAMRA o tus patrocinares tienen noticias para patinetes, ciclomotors, o cicletas miniaturas, por favor llama me. Yo quiero a ir a Miami y quiero a cabalgar contigo pronto.

Salud!

Ryan Carden
Back to top Go down
sabry418

sabry418

Scooter-News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scooter-News   Scooter-News Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2008, 15:21

Your Spanish translation was so funny... I'm Sabrina, Walter Wife... you are more than welcome to ride with us

Thank you...
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamra.com
Semra 45

Scooter-News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scooter-News   Scooter-News Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14 2008, 10:24

I saw you rip at Starke a few years ago. Hopefully I can get Jessica out there next year so there will be more girls on the track.
Back to top Go down
sabry418

sabry418

Scooter-News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scooter-News   Scooter-News Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14 2008, 11:43

Semra 45 wrote:
I saw you rip at Starke a few years ago. Hopefully I can get Jessica out there next year so there will be more girls on the track.

We have about 5- 6 girls, she's more than welcome. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamra.com
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

Scooter-News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scooter-News   Scooter-News Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27 2008, 14:40

Hi Ryan, I visited your site, comgratulations it's super cool, I also love scooters and small displacement bikes, you know in the countries we come from they are a mayor way of commuting.
I'd like to see you and ride together more often, seems like your dad your is on the road again he came to our track and had a night of practice with us a couple of weeks ago, come down to Miami, shake the cold away and and have a blast.
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
Sponsored content

Scooter-News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scooter-News   Scooter-News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scooter-News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
flamra :: Flamra forum :: General discussion-
Jump to: