flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My first experience with Zambrana....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pitboy

pitboy

My first experience with Zambrana.... Empty
PostSubject: My first experience with Zambrana....   My first experience with Zambrana.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12 2009, 11:37

I have always heard good things about Zambrana Performance from back when I ran CCS but I never had any experience with Mr. Zambrana personally. With so many choices out there for 2-stroke builds I decided to get with Walter and Mr. Zambrana on the build for my new KX65. As soon as I got the motor home I pulled the cylinder and head and could see the level of work that went into this motor. I couldn't believe how detailed and different it was from the stock motor I had sent him. I installed the motor this past weekend and went though some heat cycles to break it in and started off with a stock setup. The motor was absolutely FLYING. I couldn't believe how fast it would spin up. We had some jetting and tuning issues to work on but I went ahead and started trying some different pipe setups and WOW. My sons, KX65 can run with a lot of 85's and it was built by Danny Turner of Turner Cycle. This new motor just pulls away from my sons bike. I still have some more tuning to do and hopefully will see about getting the bike on a dyno but I just wanted to say thanks to Walter and Mr. Zambrana for the help with the motor. I just pulled my sons motor and shipped it out today and I would highly recommend this shop to anyone. The rebuild was fast and price was a bargain at only $600 for a full on rebuild with all knowledge and expertise that went into his work.
Back to top Go down

My first experience with Zambrana....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
flamra :: Flamra forum :: General discussion-
Jump to: