flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

changes for 2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

changes for 2010 Empty
PostSubject: changes for 2010   changes for 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19 2009, 01:36

we would like to hear ideas and suggestions for 2010 so bring it on
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
UpRightGSXR #17

UpRightGSXR #17

changes for 2010 Empty
PostSubject: chicane   changes for 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19 2009, 10:57

personally i dident like when they added the new chicane. i would like to either change it back to the old set up or try something different. i think i have seen everyone use the shickane as a jump. sometime fun to get some air. but overall i dident like the change.
Back to top Go down
http://everythingmotorcycles.com
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

changes for 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: changes for 2010   changes for 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19 2009, 12:51

UpRightGSXR #17 wrote:
personally i dident like when they added the new chicane. i would like to either change it back to the old set up or try something different. i think i have seen everyone use the shickane as a jump. sometime fun to get some air. but overall i dident like the change.
well that's something that has more to do with Miami GP, I also liked the old layout better but what to do? not my call, I wish it was my track.
FLAMRA races on different tracks, so when I ask about changes I mean changes on the way we run FLAMRA like class structure, points, new classes, getting rid of classes, etc. I think F40 super it's pretty much gone, and 3 kids classes is too much for the # of kids we have.
About Miami GP what we can do is to make plans for one sunday to get everybody early and move the tires around to the old set up but people has to be serious and don't leave early leaving all the work of putting everything back together to me.
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
Gilly L

changes for 2010 Empty
PostSubject: changing the lay out   changes for 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28 2009, 13:00

we can add to the lay out and block it with the tires when we dunn,so we wont have to move so meny tires.
the section in the middle of the track can be used, we can make so we can run clock and ctclock wise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

changes for 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: changes for 2010   changes for 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

changes for 2010
Page 1 of 1