flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Racing at different and nicer tracks VOTE!

Go down 

do you want to race at different/better tracks?
yes, I'd like to race at new and nicer tracks.
Racing at different and nicer tracks VOTE! Vote_lcap100%Racing at different and nicer tracks VOTE! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No, I don't care if all the races are at the same old little track.
Racing at different and nicer tracks VOTE! Vote_lcap0%Racing at different and nicer tracks VOTE! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

Racing at different and nicer tracks VOTE! Empty
PostSubject: Racing at different and nicer tracks VOTE!   Racing at different and nicer tracks VOTE! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2010, 10:47

Since I started to race I realized one of the things I enjoyed the most was to get to race at different nice tracks, that made me take as commitment to FLAMRA racers to offer variety of tracks; we are working really hard at trying to have 2010 races at new and better tracks, That’s why the calendar is still not ready, it certainly would be much easier and financially favorable for us to set our entire program to race at Opa Locka but that’s not my intention.
I would like to know how much other racers share this with me and if they will suport our efforts to have races at these nicer (more expensive tracs).
and by suport I mean just go to the races and race.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com

Racing at different and nicer tracks VOTE!
Page 1 of 1