flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

......J.S......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared #4

Jared #4

......J.S...... Empty
PostSubject: ......J.S......   ......J.S...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23 2008, 22:24

hello my name is Jared ive only been racing for about 4 months on my kx65 ( #4 ) i used to race motocross and enjoy this much more. i thank everybody that is working hard to create flamra. i ride at moroso everytime i can and now there gonna be closed for who knows how long soo i would like to come ride with all you guys (and girls) down in opa locka.
anybody whos used to riding at moroso and rides opa locka as well please give me info

THANKS AGAIN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sabry418

sabry418

......J.S...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......J.S......   ......J.S...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23 2008, 22:29

Welcome Hope to see you Saturday Night!

......J.S...... Dsc_0019

Last edited by sabry84 on Mon Aug 11 2008, 15:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamra.com
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

......J.S...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......J.S......   ......J.S...... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25 2008, 11:10

Hi Jared, welcome to FLAMRA! yes, most of us at miami go to moroso once in a while, here we ride every saturday 6pm till midnight, MIAMI GP is located in Opa Locka, north of Miami, you can find the map in the calendar page.
rider entry $30 spectators free, most of the times you can ride as much as you want without different sessions so you get way more track time.
there's burgers, drinks, and a bunch of friendly people.
Also my shop, GP MOTORSPORTS, is right there where you can find some parts, accesories, and help to keep you in the track.
Hope to see you riding with us soon.
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
Jared #4

Jared #4

......J.S...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......J.S......   ......J.S...... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25 2008, 11:24

thanks walter im hoping to get out there this saturday night ans just get a feel of it. ill probably start goin out there every saturday night now that moroso is closed. ive talked to soo many people that said ur track is more fun soo im really looking forward to it Exclamation
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

......J.S...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......J.S......   ......J.S...... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25 2008, 11:55

J.S wrote:
ive talked to soo many people that said ur track is more fun soo im really looking forward to it Exclamation
LOL! I didn't wanted to say it that way but that's exactly what I feel, some rider from Moroso told me: "it's more fun when there's not that many rules" to what I'd add "when tere's not that loooooong boring straights"
anyways it's always great to get to know different tracks, that's one of the things I enjoy the most.
Remember you can always call me to make sure the weather is ok here, a lot of times rains everywhere but here Wink
Back to top Go down
Jared #4

Jared #4

......J.S...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......J.S......   ......J.S...... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25 2008, 14:41

haha yea me and u are ridin 65's so the straight away at morosois really stupid u work soo hard to pass them in the corners then the 150's pull like 8 bike lengths Evil or Very Mad when u hit the 5 mile long straight away.
how do u hang with the 150's at ur track on the 65.
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

......J.S...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......J.S......   ......J.S...... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25 2008, 15:33

good to know I'm not alone.
over here I'm able to pass and stay in front of a good part of the 150's but there's some realy fast guys that I can't even get close to.
It will be great to have another 65 to battle with!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

......J.S...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......J.S......   ......J.S...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

......J.S......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
flamra :: Flamra forum :: Racer Profiles-
Jump to: