flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

when is the next sunday "practice"?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ELCHIVO

when is the next sunday "practice"? Empty
PostSubject: when is the next sunday "practice"?   when is the next sunday "practice"? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25 2008, 15:16

will there be a sunday practice soon ?
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: when is the next sunday "practice"?   when is the next sunday "practice"? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25 2008, 16:00

We do practices on sunday when we get rained out on saturday, in this season of the year that happens pretty often so it won't be too long before we have another sunday ride.
Anyways when you see it's rainy on saturday you need to give me a call to make sure we move it to sunday or not. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
Dax

Dax

PostSubject: Practice   when is the next sunday "practice"? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 21:09

Hey Walter,

I've been gone last few weekends so I'm a little out of touch with practice schedule. So the deal is if it is clear Saturday night we will practice that night and not Sunday? Just confirming because I will be around this next weekend and want (need) to ride!

Thanks,

Dax
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: when is the next sunday "practice"?   when is the next sunday "practice"? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29 2008, 10:33

Hi Dax, You are right, that's exactly how it works at least for now, if you think it might be raining here just cal or e amail me to make sure.
you wont see me this weekend cause I'm going to be at the Mini Nationals in Wisconsin, anyways Sabrina and Fernando will take care of the practice. Have fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Dax

Dax

PostSubject: practice   when is the next sunday "practice"? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29 2008, 22:53

Thanks Walter. Good luck at the Nationals! Which track in Wisconsin will you be at?
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: when is the next sunday "practice"?   when is the next sunday "practice"? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27 2008, 13:59

Sorry, I just saw your message now, the nationals were held at USA International Raceway in Shawano, WI, I know AMA supermoto uses this track as well, it is awesome, I loved it! want to go again, too bad it's 27 hs away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when is the next sunday "practice"?   when is the next sunday "practice"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when is the next sunday "practice"?
Page 1 of 1