flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

flamra mission and first race

Go down 
+7
gotime25
sabry418
carloszx7r
slow&furious
Semra46
londono204
flamra75
11 posters
AuthorMessage
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

flamra mission and first race Empty
PostSubject: flamra mission and first race   flamra mission and first race Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2008, 10:43

Our mission is to provide an affordable source for fun and safe motorcycle racing for all ages, also why not to start developing the first steps of the stars of tomorrow.
We’re planning 1 maybe 2 races for the rest of 2008 as a test, and then if we see a good response from riders, we will work on a full season championship series for 2009, visiting different Florida tracks and participating of SEMRA's Florida races.
Florida riders: this is our time, our great chance to have a great place to race.
This is going to be a big effort from racers like you who love this sport and want to see it grow.
FLAMRA can either grow strong or just be remembered as an attempt, YOU DECIDE, you can still be the arguable fastest of your parking lot hang out or your local practice track, but if you want to compete in an organized series, ride at new tracks and have the chance of be the indisputable champion of your class, you need to support FLAMRA specially on the first events, you can't wait to next one or wait 'till you get your bike tricked out, as if these first events do not receive enough attendance FLAMRA may not be around anymore.
We scheduled our race for september 14 but some friend brought to our attention that the same day there's MOTO GP in Indianapolis and some of our riders will be there, so we decided to move it one week.
FLAMRA FIRST RACE: SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 21
race info is in the website www.flamra.com
you can register at Miami GP sat/night practices or email waldewil@hotmail.com

Please help make this dream come true, "We need you to come to this race"LETS RACE!!!

Last edited by walter75 on Fri Jul 11 2008, 19:21; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
londono204

PostSubject: .   flamra mission and first race Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2008, 13:30

let's make this happen... there are over 4 Mini moto tracks in south florida and plenty of riders to do it, now we have the series, let's take advantage of it..I'm sure it will be a very competitive series since there are lots of very talented mini moto racer in south florida ........
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: flamra mission and first race   flamra mission and first race Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2008, 13:39

londono204 wrote:
I'm sure it will be a very competitive series since there are lots of very talented mini moto racer in south florida ........
we just had a good sample last sunday with you, Johno Bowman, Pedro Valente and many other fast riders, we all had a blast!!!
wait 'till Fernando is back.
Back to top Go down
Semra46

PostSubject: Flamra!   flamra mission and first race Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 08:31

Walter,

I am glad to see progress! I am sure you will do well, and your growth will help Flamra, Semra and mini roadracing in general.
If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'll see you all this fall!

John Halsey
www.semra.org
semra46@bellsouth.net
Back to top Go down
slow&furious

PostSubject: Re: flamra mission and first race   flamra mission and first race Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 18:54

hey, congratulations, I know we've talk about it for so long, is not going to be easy, but the hardest part is to start it.
good luck and keep up.

PD: Fix my bike bro...PPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!! :
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: flamra mission and first race   flamra mission and first race Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 19:16

I'm not fixing casper's bike
Back to top Go down
carloszx7r

carloszx7r

PostSubject: flamra mission and first race   flamra mission and first race Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 22:19

Hello Sabrina & Walter

It's great to see all your hard work starting to take shape. We need a new series whish you guys luck and keep it on two wheels .
Back to top Go down
sabry418

sabry418

PostSubject: Re: flamra mission and first race   flamra mission and first race Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10 2008, 00:06

Welcome Carlos... Tell Jr & Chris to register I have good shots of them too.

flamra mission and first race Img_1111
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamra.com
gotime25

gotime25

PostSubject: Re: flamra mission and first race   flamra mission and first race Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10 2008, 00:22

Good luck guys, I wish you the best of luck with this and hope to see it grow very quickly.
Back to top Go down
CamMMRacing

CamMMRacing

PostSubject: Good Luck   flamra mission and first race Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10 2008, 09:04

Hey Walter and Sabrina, let me know if I can help. Thanks, Cam
Back to top Go down
http://www.mmracing.biz/
sabry418

sabry418

PostSubject: Re: flamra mission and first race   flamra mission and first race Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10 2008, 09:22

Welcome Cam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamra.com
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: flamra mission and first race   flamra mission and first race Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10 2008, 10:14

carloszx7r wrote:
Hello Sabrina & Walter

It's great to see all your hard work starting to take shape. We need a new series whish you guys luck and keep it on two wheels .
Welcome Carlos.
you should go to racer profiles and create yours.
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: flamra mission and first race   flamra mission and first race Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11 2008, 01:26

CamMMRacing wrote:
Hey Walter and Sabrina, let me know if I can help. Thanks, Cam
thank you Cam.
Back to top Go down
Dax

Dax

PostSubject: FLAMRA   flamra mission and first race Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11 2008, 13:22

I am totally excited to get this rolling....please keep us informed of what we can do to help out!

PS...thanks for call last Sunday regarding track day...it was great to get out there are ride! Keep us posted of any future ride days/nights that come up!
Back to top Go down
candelata

PostSubject: new FLAMRA   flamra mission and first race Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12 2008, 10:43

Congrats Walt/Sabrina,

do it right and it will be successfull.

God bless,

Vito Candela
Back to top Go down
flaysr50

PostSubject: Hey Walter..   flamra mission and first race Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14 2008, 17:17

Hey Walter.. I got your message. I'm working on my bike between other projects so I hope to be out soon.

floridaysr.com
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: flamra mission and first race   flamra mission and first race Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22 2008, 12:53

Come on Ray, I’ can’t wait to have you racing with us. I want to see more NSR’s, YSR’s and RaySR’s !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flamra mission and first race   flamra mission and first race Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flamra mission and first race
Page 1 of 1