flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prepping Spec Bike question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
realfastbill_155

realfastbill_155

Prepping Spec Bike question Empty
PostSubject: Prepping Spec Bike question   Prepping Spec Bike question Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 08:06

Walter, I have a Thumpstar that I didn't get through you guys and I'm prepping it for the Spec class now. I think you told me before that FLAMRA decals will be available for me at the first race. What about numbers? Are they provided by you guys or do I need to go buy some?

If I need to get them myself, is their number assignment or what? Also, will I have to run seperate numbers for FLAMRA and SEMRA, or do you coordinate number assignments. What about a license, I don't have a SEMRA license yet either.

The FLAMRA race in September will be my first race in the Spec Class, so I won't be able to do all of the bike prep, engine seal (etc) and the number assignments with SEMRA first, I'm sure it would be easier if I did, but I will have to rely on FLAMRA to get this bike approved.
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: Prepping Spec Bike question   Prepping Spec Bike question Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29 2008, 11:27

realfastbill wrote:
Walter, I have a Thumpstar that I didn't get through you guys and I'm prepping it for the Spec class now. I think you told me before that FLAMRA decals will be available for me at the first race. What about numbers? Are they provided by you guys or do I need to go buy some?

If I need to get them myself, is their number assignment or what? Also, will I have to run seperate numbers for FLAMRA and SEMRA, or do you coordinate number assignments. What about a license, I don't have a SEMRA license yet either.

The FLAMRA race in September will be my first race in the Spec Class, so I won't be able to do all of the bike prep, engine seal (etc) and the number assignments with SEMRA first, I'm sure it would be easier if I did, but I will have to rely on FLAMRA to get this bike approved.
Bill, Im leaving to the Nationals tomorrow, that will be a good oportunity to meet with the SEMRA people and talk about a lot of little details.
For now I can tell you: you need to get your numbers yourself.
SEMRA has a list of courrently taken race #'s http://semra.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2303 you may want to check it out to see what #'s you can't use for SEMRA races.
I'll be back with more answers next twesday. stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
realfastbill_155

realfastbill_155

PostSubject: Re: Prepping Spec Bike question   Prepping Spec Bike question Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29 2008, 12:00

walter75 wrote:
realfastbill wrote:

Bill, Im leaving to the Nationals tomorrow, that will be a good oportunity to meet with the SEMRA people and talk about a lot of little details.
For now I can tell you: you need to get your numbers yourself.
SEMRA has a list of courrently taken race #'s http://semra.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2303 you may want to check it out to see what #'s you can't use for SEMRA races.
I'll be back with more answers next twesday. stay tuned.

Thanks Walter,

In the mean time I will apply for a license and number through SEMRA's website.

My hope is that the license and number assigned will be somehow transferable to FLAMRA. On another note, find out how we can register for the September race. The FLAMRA site just gives pre-registration and registration prices, but no instructions for how to pre-register.

Thanks for all of your help. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: Prepping Spec Bike question   Prepping Spec Bike question Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29 2008, 14:33

We, are getting riders preregistered for september race here at Miami GP during our saturday's practices, anyways an automatic preregistration page will be up in our website in the next few days, if you aren't comming to our track.
there're several details I'll be discussing with the SEMRA organizators this weekend, licences is one of them.
Please wait 'till I'm back and I'll answer all your questions.
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepping Spec Bike question   Prepping Spec Bike question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepping Spec Bike question
Page 1 of 1