flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pictures of Walter and Roman at Nationals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Semra46

Pictures of Walter and Roman at Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of Walter and Roman at Nationals   Pictures of Walter and Roman at Nationals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 08:57

You can check out pictures of Roman and Walter at this link. When you click on the link, it will show quite a few Semra events, but go to "Nationals" click on the PICTURE, not "watch show" , then look for Roman's and Walter's bike numbers.

The pictures are available for purchase.

http://picpapa.dotphoto.com/CPListAlbums.asp

John Halsey
Back to top Go down
Semra46

PostSubject: Walter   Pictures of Walter and Roman at Nationals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 08:59

Sabrina, now you can get some pictures of your husband! I know Walter would be too modest to buy them.

John
Back to top Go down
sabry418

sabry418

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Walter and Roman at Nationals   Pictures of Walter and Roman at Nationals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 11:17

Semra46 wrote:
Sabrina, now you can get some pictures of your husband! I know Walter would be too modest to buy them.

John

Yes I look at the pictures and I love them... I would let Walter to choose the good ones and buy them for him.
Thank you John...
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamra.com
Semra46

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Walter and Roman at Nationals   Pictures of Walter and Roman at Nationals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 14:16

sabry84 wrote:
Semra46 wrote:

John

Yes I look at the pictures and I love them... I would let Walter to choose the good ones and buy them for him.
Thank you John...

I knew the Flamra crew would want to see the pictures. That was some pretty close racing in Spec lightweight class. I was riding in the class as a heavyweight for practice, and I could hear the crowd cheering Walter and the McDonald boys on. Probably some of the best motorcycle racing I have seen yet. And get Roman to tell you about his big slide coming out of the Laguna turn. I never knew you could slide the back tire of a spec bike on a fast sweeper until then. Pretty impressive.

Hope to see you all soon.

John
Back to top Go down
Cam @ M&M Racing

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Walter and Roman at Nationals   Pictures of Walter and Roman at Nationals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 12:19

Thumpstar Spec LW podium..........

Pictures of Walter and Roman at Nationals Thumpstar-n-P1070398
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Walter and Roman at Nationals   Pictures of Walter and Roman at Nationals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures of Walter and Roman at Nationals
Page 1 of 1