flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SW Florida Exhibition Race Sunday 8-31!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny

SW Florida Exhibition Race Sunday 8-31!!! Empty
PostSubject: SW Florida Exhibition Race Sunday 8-31!!!   SW Florida Exhibition Race Sunday 8-31!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17 2008, 21:19

Where, Charlotte County Motorsport Park, the race track is located in 8655 Piper Rd Punta Gorda 33982 South of Sarasota.
I know it is late... but for all you guys I’d been trying to get a practice day out of the tracks in SW Florida, but it is hard as you all know. Anyway, I get to talk to the track manager and he told me " OK you will be in charge to put something together" He said that they are having a motorcycle madness Sunday August the 31st and they would like to have the motards as an event and if everything goes ok they will have a regular practice day, maybe every other weekend for a future Supermoto and minimoto series.
I said ok for the challenge, are you? Come and race for fun at Charlotte Co track, the price is $15 to sign in and race, they will get trophies for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd. We will put the classes together on Sunday at the track.
Welcome early Sunday for practice, track opens at 9:00am, Race at dusk.
It will be a fun weekend Stunt riders show, Super Bike best time lap, freestyle motocross and more.
Full throttle magazine and TV show will be there, since the tracks around Tampa closed for motorcycles they all move to Charlotte Co. track, let’s go and meet there!
If you have any questions please call 813 382 0815, Danny Feregrino.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Aug 17 2008, 21:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong subject)
Back to top Go down
Dax

Dax

SW Florida Exhibition Race Sunday 8-31!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW Florida Exhibition Race Sunday 8-31!!!   SW Florida Exhibition Race Sunday 8-31!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2008, 19:00

Anybody heading over to this event? I'm thinking about it but not sure how many SM bikes will really be there....
Back to top Go down

SW Florida Exhibition Race Sunday 8-31!!!
Page 1 of 1