flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

John Hopkins #21 visits Miami GP saturday night practice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

John Hopkins #21 visits  Miami GP saturday night practice Empty
PostSubject: John Hopkins #21 visits Miami GP saturday night practice   John Hopkins #21 visits  Miami GP saturday night practice Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26 2008, 22:51

Saturday 8pm Sabrina was walking across the parking lot when she saw a scooter stopping by the track fence, on board, a young couple, as soon as she looks at the guy's face she goes "this guy looks just like… wait a minute!!! He IS the Hooper!!! It didn’t take long ‘till several of the riders approached him to say hello while yelling at someone to get the camera.
He and his girlfriend Ashley turned out to be super cool, they stayed there talking, and getting photographed with people for more than an hour, he said all this we do is very cool and assured he will be back in 2 weeks (after the Misano Race) with some leathers, gloves and boots, to try some of our bikes (I bet someone is going to let him ride their bike) before his #21 green 450 gets ready.
I can’t wait to see him riding with us; I just hope I can learn 1 or 2 things from him.
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
realfastbill_155

realfastbill_155

PostSubject: Re: John Hopkins #21 visits Miami GP saturday night practice   John Hopkins #21 visits  Miami GP saturday night practice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2008, 06:21

Damn! I can't believe I missed it I'm a big kawi and Hopper fan, I'll make it a point to be there in two weeks. Smile
Back to top Go down
joemarkt

PostSubject: Hopkins at the trackside ! Let's take a picture.mmmmmmmmbaaaaaaap   John Hopkins #21 visits  Miami GP saturday night practice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2008, 21:04

yeap, the kid was on the track. Unbelievable cool !
We were talking to the guy like for 40 minutes, bombing his head with million questions, some of them not so smart and the Hopper was super friendly on every answer.
We hope to see Hopkins in two weeks as he said, may be we can learn something...fuuuuuuu
By the way Jon, if your kawi is not ready at the time, you can ride my Ktm at any time !!
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: John Hopkins #21 visits Miami GP saturday night practice   John Hopkins #21 visits  Miami GP saturday night practice Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 00:22

John Hopkins #21 visits  Miami GP saturday night practice DSC_0016-1-1
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
londono204

PostSubject: .   John Hopkins #21 visits  Miami GP saturday night practice Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 01:05

cool!!!!! it would be awesome riding with him .....anymore pics???? post them up!!!
Back to top Go down
BikeRacer

BikeRacer

PostSubject: Re: John Hopkins #21 visits Miami GP saturday night practice   John Hopkins #21 visits  Miami GP saturday night practice Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31 2008, 19:46

[img]John Hopkins #21 visits  Miami GP saturday night practice Dsc_0012[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.GabrielDaSilva.com
BikeRacer

BikeRacer

PostSubject: Re: John Hopkins #21 visits Miami GP saturday night practice   John Hopkins #21 visits  Miami GP saturday night practice Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31 2008, 19:50

[url=John Hopkins #21 visits  Miami GP saturday night practice Dsc_0013]John Hopkins #21 visits  Miami GP saturday night practice Dsc_0013[/url]

It's true!He's a very nice person!
Back to top Go down
http://www.GabrielDaSilva.com

PostSubject: Re: John Hopkins #21 visits Miami GP saturday night practice   John Hopkins #21 visits  Miami GP saturday night practice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 09:51

John Hopkins #21 visits  Miami GP saturday night practice N1095790313_30125786_2801
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Hopkins #21 visits Miami GP saturday night practice   John Hopkins #21 visits  Miami GP saturday night practice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Hopkins #21 visits Miami GP saturday night practice
Page 1 of 1