flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who's comming to the race?

Go down 
+2
realfastbill_155
flamra75
6 posters
AuthorMessage
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

Who's comming to the race? Empty
PostSubject: Who's comming to the race?   Who's comming to the race? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 12:54

As you all must know we're having our first official race September 21st. I was just wondering who's in.
Pre-registration is open, remember you'll save money and valuable race-day time by getting pre-registered; you can do it at our Saturday practices at Miami GP. We’re trying to have e-registration working on our website ASAP.
This is a big effort to assure the future of mini road racing, we have been having a blast every Saturday for the last couple of months, and we want it that way and even better, please support this effort by participating, please come to the race, it doesn’t matter how fast or slow you think you are, this is just about fun, the fun of competition.
We can use this topic as a head count, questions can be asked here as well.
Thank you.
Walter.
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
realfastbill_155

realfastbill_155

PostSubject: Re: Who's comming to the race?   Who's comming to the race? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 18:51

I'm in for the Spec class. I just need to get a tamper seal for the bike. I also need to get a license and race number. I intend to come down soon.
Back to top Go down
Dax

Dax

PostSubject: any big bikes   Who's comming to the race? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2008, 18:56

I'm in if other SM size bikes will be there....any idea of how many full size bikes will attend?
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: Who's comming to the race?   Who's comming to the race? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2008, 11:19

from the top of my head I can count 8/10 SM's entering the 1st race.
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com

PostSubject: Re: Who's comming to the race?   Who's comming to the race? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2008, 10:46

IM IN!!!! Its gona be my first race ever!!! yabadabadoooo.... bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
CounterSteerer

CounterSteerer

PostSubject: Re: Who's comming to the race?   Who's comming to the race? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04 2008, 13:15

I will be there and so will Larry, Chris, Mike and Valerie. I can think of about 5 others I know that are planning on being there also.

Make sure you have plenty on milanese sandwiches on hand.
Back to top Go down
sabry418

sabry418

PostSubject: Re: Who's comming to the race?   Who's comming to the race? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04 2008, 13:48

CounterSteerer wrote:
I will be there and so will Larry, Chris, Mike and Valerie. I can think of about 5 others I know that are planning on being there also.

Make sure you have plenty on milanese sandwiches on hand.

We have to tell Walter's mom to do muchas Milanesas... pig
I will be racing too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamra.com
londono204

PostSubject: .   Who's comming to the race? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05 2008, 01:14

I'll be there ...can't wait to race the first event............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's comming to the race?   Who's comming to the race? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's comming to the race?
Page 1 of 1