flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who was taking pictures...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CounterSteerer

CounterSteerer

Who was taking pictures... Empty
PostSubject: Who was taking pictures...   Who was taking pictures... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08 2008, 09:45

Who was taking pictures last Saturday night with the big camera? And lets see some pics.
Back to top Go down
realfastbill_155

realfastbill_155

PostSubject: Re: Who was taking pictures...   Who was taking pictures... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08 2008, 12:51

Yeah, I think there may be some good ones of me. Smile
Back to top Go down
sabry418

sabry418

PostSubject: Re: Who was taking pictures...   Who was taking pictures... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08 2008, 18:36

CounterSteerer wrote:
Who was taking pictures last Saturday night with the big camera? And lets see some pics.

I know... but I will find out...

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamra.com

PostSubject: Re: Who was taking pictures...   Who was taking pictures... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23 2008, 14:43

Did anyone find out who was that mysteriuos photographer??? I have a feeling he took quite a few awesome pictures.. Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
BikeRacer

BikeRacer

PostSubject: Re: Who was taking pictures...   Who was taking pictures... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2008, 00:41

The photographer is Marcos Agrelli.He's Gabriel's sponsor and photographer, and yeah,he has good pictures of lot of riders.He will be taking the photos to the track anytime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.GabrielDaSilva.com

PostSubject: Re: Who was taking pictures...   Who was taking pictures... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2008, 18:15

thanx a lot for info Very Happy Very Happy can not wait to see those pictures.. Please let the photographer know we all r waiting to see him and pictures Wink
Back to top Go down
sabry418

sabry418

PostSubject: Re: Who was taking pictures...   Who was taking pictures... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26 2008, 08:40

I saw a lot of camaras that day, If anybody took pictures please post it or send me a message.

Thank you!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamra.com
gabrieldc2

PostSubject: Re: Who was taking pictures...   Who was taking pictures... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2008, 22:45

I took some, I will email them to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who was taking pictures...   Who was taking pictures... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who was taking pictures...
Page 1 of 1