flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REGISTRATION FOR THE RACE IS OPEN!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

REGISTRATION FOR THE RACE IS OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: REGISTRATION FOR THE RACE IS OPEN!!!   REGISTRATION FOR THE RACE IS OPEN!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09 2008, 11:15

pre registration for september 21st race is open, remember you'll save money and valuable race-day time by getting pre-registered. Don't wait 'till last day, pick your number and register now!!!
http://www.flamra.com/gpage5.html
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
Semra46

PostSubject: September race   REGISTRATION FOR THE RACE IS OPEN!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2008, 14:55

I hope you have an awesome turn out Walter. I know you have been working hard and your labors will be rewarded.

John
Back to top Go down
realfastbill_155

realfastbill_155

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION FOR THE RACE IS OPEN!!!   REGISTRATION FOR THE RACE IS OPEN!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2008, 20:33

Great Walter, can't wait. My registration and license application will be in the mail tomorrow!

John, myself and two other riders will be coming up for the Monticello round...looking forward to that too. It's too bad Moroso fell through, hopefully you can do Moroso next season. The track has new owners and management, and Dave is gone. I'm sure your experience will be better this time. Smile

-Bill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION FOR THE RACE IS OPEN!!!   REGISTRATION FOR THE RACE IS OPEN!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REGISTRATION FOR THE RACE IS OPEN!!!
Page 1 of 1