flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thank you Flamra family

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Semra46

Thank you Flamra family Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Flamra family   Thank you Flamra family Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2008, 15:15

I want to thank the whole Flamra crew for making the trek up to Monticello and taking home way more than your fair share of the trophies! As you know, attendance was down at our Baker's Creek Alabama race because of the gas crunch and the economy. I was really nervous about meeting expenses for the Monticello race, as it is our most expensive race of the season. If it wasn't for the Flamra crew coming to race with us, it would have been financially disastrous. I thank you all for coming to race with us.

Walter, I know you and Sabrina and everyone else have worked very hard to get Flamra going and to have a competitive but family atmosphere. I have no doubt you will grow to be a powerhouse in the mini roadracing community.

See you soon!

John
Back to top Go down
Cam @ M&M Racing

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Flamra family   Thank you Flamra family Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2008, 17:35

I think of Walter and Fernando as brothers. Thanks, Cam
Back to top Go down
Semra46

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Flamra family   Thank you Flamra family Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14 2008, 09:21

Cam @ M&M Racing wrote:
I think of Walter and Fernando as brothers. Thanks, Cam

That's because they are, Cam.

John
Back to top Go down
sabry418

sabry418

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Flamra family   Thank you Flamra family Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14 2008, 10:20

Thanks John, Cam, Lisa and everybody I had a great time... the track was awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamra.com
Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Flamra family   Thank you Flamra family Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16 2008, 14:10

I also want to thank you guys for coming up and racing with us. Its always great to see and race with you guys. The race I had with Fernando in GP85 was one of the best races I ever had. You all are awesome competitors! Hope to see you guys soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Flamra family   Thank you Flamra family Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16 2008, 14:29

thank you all my brothers, even though I didn't get to race I had a great time as everytime we met, I realy enjoyed the whole weekend camping at the track, hanging out, being at the cook out and playing with the kids including Dolly, we may have to do something here this winter so you guys can come shake the cold away and meet the rest of the FLAMRA racers. think about it and let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Flamra family   Thank you Flamra family Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17 2008, 14:48

flamra75 wrote:
thank you all my brothers, even though I didn't get to race I had a great time as everytime we met, I realy enjoyed the whole weekend camping at the track, hanging out, being at the cook out and playing with the kids including Dolly, we may have to do something here this winter so you guys can come shake the cold away and meet the rest of the FLAMRA racers. think about it and let me know.
Miami in January sounds great! I smell a ROAD TRIP!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Flamra family   Thank you Flamra family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you Flamra family
Page 1 of 1