flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hahaha interesting mini thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
londono204

hahaha interesting mini thread Empty
PostSubject: hahaha interesting mini thread   hahaha interesting mini thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 23:07

check it out

http://www.soflasportbikes.com/forum/florida-track-days/142004-where-mini-race.html
Back to top Go down
freeflyer1

freeflyer1

PostSubject: Re: hahaha interesting mini thread   hahaha interesting mini thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12 2008, 13:48

Too funny. I ride at moroso because I live in Jupiter. If Opa Loca was closer, I'd probably ride down there as well. Walter, I met you briefly last Friday at moroso ( I was the guy asking you about the 150R Mags). I've previously met Fernando at Moroso and at Chris Boys shop. You both seem like very nice people, and I look forward to seing you at Moroso in the future. FYI Moroso is temporarily, until they get the big track done, opening every other week Sad
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: hahaha interesting mini thread   hahaha interesting mini thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22 2008, 13:13

freeflyer1 wrote:
FYI Moroso is temporarily, until they get the big track done, opening every other week Sad
ok, so now you're forced to come down every other weekend. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
freeflyer1

freeflyer1

PostSubject: Re: hahaha interesting mini thread   hahaha interesting mini thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22 2008, 14:31

walter75 wrote:
freeflyer1 wrote:
FYI Moroso is temporarily, until they get the big track done, opening every other week Sad
ok, so now you're forced to come down every other weekend. lol!

Update: Moroso Motarding is closed until further notice..Looks like it will be getting much busier down there.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Beightol

Beightol

PostSubject: Practice?   hahaha interesting mini thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23 2008, 00:52

I just got a bike put together and now Moroso going to be off and on for a bit. What nights is Opa Loca running? I have heard Saturdays, is there any other nights, and is there any other places around? If not I may be forced to hit the streets of Lake Worth. I will see if I can rally the troops at Greater and get them to head South!
Back to top Go down
sabry418

sabry418

PostSubject: Re: hahaha interesting mini thread   hahaha interesting mini thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23 2008, 11:13

We ride on saturdays 6pm till midnight, then when we have rain on sat we do it sunday morning (need to call to confirm)
West Coast Karting in Immokalee includes some pocketbike races in their go kart events I think once a month, and they will add a sumo class if there's at least 3 bikes.
There's no other track to ride that I know of.
Hope to see you guys here at Miami.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamra.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hahaha interesting mini thread   hahaha interesting mini thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hahaha interesting mini thread
Page 1 of 1