flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2011 Mini "Invitational" Race at NJMP!!! ........... Gauging interest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MAZZ77X

2011 Mini "Invitational" Race at NJMP!!!  ........... Gauging interest Empty
PostSubject: 2011 Mini "Invitational" Race at NJMP!!! ........... Gauging interest   2011 Mini "Invitational" Race at NJMP!!!  ........... Gauging interest Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17 2010, 11:18

So a lot of people were disappointed when the 2010 Mini National race was canceled this July at Herrins place. Since then I have been contemplating a way to get everyone together and have a BIG Mini Race to see how well everyone stacks up.

I am open to any and all ideas on this and welcome all. Details will be worked out as soon as we have our 2011 schedule meeting with NJMP management.

If you would be interested in attending this race weekend (Sat Pract/Sun Racing) at New Jersey Motorsports Park's F1 Karting Circuit please LMK. I was thinking some time in mid July would be good and it would allow families to travel and not miss any school. Also a lot of clubs have light schedules in July so it would not conflict with any other races. Anyone not serious about attending this event need not reply. The last thing I need is a big long thread with everyone stating I would but ......blah........blah..........blah! Lets DO this thing, lets MAKE it happen!!!

Link to track where this will take place: http://www.njminigp.com/track-tempest/
This is a world class 1.03 mile kart track and a top notch facility with food, showers, bathrooms, electric for campers, hotels close by, etc. Everything you need for a fun filled race weekend in one place.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any specific questions on this event.

anthonymazz@comcast.net
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

2011 Mini "Invitational" Race at NJMP!!!  ........... Gauging interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Mini "Invitational" Race at NJMP!!! ........... Gauging interest   2011 Mini "Invitational" Race at NJMP!!!  ........... Gauging interest Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 09:59

I'm pretty sure at least a few of us would make the trip, it all depends on the funds available at the time, please let us know the date ASAP so we can make sure not to plan any event on that weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com

2011 Mini "Invitational" Race at NJMP!!! ........... Gauging interest
Page 1 of 1