flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rossi Replica Yamaha YSR with 200cc Blaster swap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
karloz

karloz

Rossi Replica Yamaha YSR with 200cc Blaster swap Empty
PostSubject: Rossi Replica Yamaha YSR with 200cc Blaster swap   Rossi Replica Yamaha YSR with 200cc Blaster swap Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29 2009, 03:24

Has a YSR50.COM R1 upper and lower with raptor lights installed in the upper.
A Minimotoman R6 tail.
Plastics were professionally painted about a year ago.
The decals were laid and then clearcoated over.
Engine was completely redone by Team Calamari in California about 8 months ago and it has barely been ridden since.
It has a CWR aluminum swingarm that is no longer in production. The frame was modified and boxed/strengthened to accept a Yamaha Blaster 200cc 2-stroke motor. It also has a Tommy Crawford pipe that was made specifically for the YSR/Blaster swap and the pipe is also out of production and nearly impossible to find.
The Douglas wheels are also no longer made and go for about $350 used if you can find a decent pair.
It has Works rear shock and the second spring kit up front along with a TCR upper triple clamp.

It will cruise all day at about 70mph and top out at about 90mph and it gets there quickly. This motor doesn't suffer from your typical torque-less 2 stroke syndrome. This thing pulls from idle!

It's a freakin blast to ride in the streets! Yes, it is street legal and registered with a clear Florida title. All the lights and blinkers work fine. She's ready to ride, needs nothing at all.

Price is a firm $2,700.00

I will take more pics and film a video of it hauling ass as soon as I get a chance. But for now here are some pics I took last week. She is dirty as hell in the pics, haven't washed her in a while since I haven't been riding her either.

Rossi Replica Yamaha YSR with 200cc Blaster swap Rossireplica001
Rossi Replica Yamaha YSR with 200cc Blaster swap Rossireplica002
Rossi Replica Yamaha YSR with 200cc Blaster swap Rossireplica003
Rossi Replica Yamaha YSR with 200cc Blaster swap Rossireplica004
Rossi Replica Yamaha YSR with 200cc Blaster swap Rossireplica005
Rossi Replica Yamaha YSR with 200cc Blaster swap Rossireplica006
Rossi Replica Yamaha YSR with 200cc Blaster swap Rossireplica007
Rossi Replica Yamaha YSR with 200cc Blaster swap Rossireplica008
Rossi Replica Yamaha YSR with 200cc Blaster swap Rossireplica009
Back to top Go down

Rossi Replica Yamaha YSR with 200cc Blaster swap
Page 1 of 1