flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2005 Yamaha YZ85 roadracer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marc ellis

2005 Yamaha YZ85 roadracer Empty
PostSubject: 2005 Yamaha YZ85 roadracer   2005 Yamaha YZ85 roadracer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09 2009, 15:49

I have a 2005 Yamaha YZ85 purpose built roadracer for sale. My son Ethan has raced it in SEMRA and WERA races so there are extra sprockets for different tracks. I bought the bike new in 05 and sent it directly to GMD Computrack in Atlanta, where the owner Kent personally did all mods to this bike. It has a custom built Penske shock, revalved front forks with custom built triple trees to adjust the trail of the bike. The wheels are 17" Excels with recent Dunlop slicks, and the bike has never been motocrossed. I just installed a brand new piston, cylinder, and everything new in the top so it is ready to race. It has a vee force reed, but everything else is stock motorwise. I need to sell to buy a Ethan a new 600 so I will take $1700 for this bike. Please call me at 407 257 9909. Bike is in Orlando.
Back to top Go down

2005 Yamaha YZ85 roadracer
Page 1 of 1