flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Palm Beach

NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway Empty
PostSubject: NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway   NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23 2009, 11:54

Oct 3rd night race.
I would like to add a new class. It goes like this 8 laps race, 5 laps on your supermoto bike and then the last 3 laps in PBIR's brand new go karts. You will need one person to help you when you get off your bike.The go karts will be all line up ready to go.
Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
P3RACER

P3RACER

PostSubject: Re: NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway   NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23 2009, 12:00

I would be down to try that out for sure
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway   NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27 2009, 12:46

will be there with wife and a couple of friends. the bike/kart race sounds interesting, definitely something new and original.
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
sabry418

sabry418

PostSubject: Re: NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway   NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29 2009, 14:16

Palm Beach wrote:
Oct 3rd night race.
I would like to add a new class. It goes like this 8 laps race, 5 laps on your supermoto bike and then the last 3 laps in PBIR's brand new go karts. You will need one person to help you when you get off your bike.The go karts will be all line up ready to go.
Will the bike/kart race be only for supermoto riders? I'd love to race it but I don't race SM, only F2 and T136.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamra.com
Palm Beach

PostSubject: Re: NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway   NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29 2009, 14:32

sabry24 wrote:
Palm Beach wrote:
Oct 3rd night race.
Will the bike/kart race be only for supermoto riders? I'd love to race it but I don't race SM, only F2 and T136.

Know not just for super moto. If we have 5 or more riders we are all good to go in that class.
Back to top Go down
samizx7

PostSubject: Re: NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway   NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01 2009, 16:30

is it an open track day or do you have to have a race license. is it open for non supermoto, i got an nsr50
Back to top Go down
Palm Beach

PostSubject: Re: NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway   NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01 2009, 17:18

samizx7 wrote:
is it an open track day or do you have to have a race license. is it open for non supermoto, i got an nsr50
Know License is ok. Come have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway   NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW Night Race At Palm Beach International Raceway
Page 1 of 1