flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Practice at Miami GP on Sunday, November 29th - 2PM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Practice at Miami GP on Sunday, November 29th - 2PM Empty
PostSubject: Practice at Miami GP on Sunday, November 29th - 2PM   Practice at Miami GP on Sunday, November 29th - 2PM Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27 2009, 10:37

We are racing last round of 2009 FLAMRA Series here in two weeks. Come to practice @ Opa-Locka.
Back to top Go down
UpRightGSXR #17

UpRightGSXR #17

PostSubject: deprivation   Practice at Miami GP on Sunday, November 29th - 2PM Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28 2009, 14:29

i am getting race deprivation from not racing my motorcycles. and i am blaming all my FHP chases on walter. BC he canciled the last race. lol. i cant help myself i need to keep the throttle completely open, (all the time). is there anything for us to help with the addiction. RA or something (racers annoumous) lol. i need help with my addiction. lol
Back to top Go down
http://everythingmotorcycles.com
2wheelDuke

PostSubject: Re: Practice at Miami GP on Sunday, November 29th - 2PM   Practice at Miami GP on Sunday, November 29th - 2PM Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29 2009, 23:37

UpRightGSXR #17 wrote:
i am getting race deprivation from not racing my motorcycles. and i am blaming all my FHP chases on walter. BC he canciled the last race. lol. i cant help myself i need to keep the throttle completely open, (all the time). is there anything for us to help with the addiction. RA or something (racers annoumous) lol. i need help with my addiction. lol

I know the feeling, that's why I've considered selling my street bikes altogether. If I'm feeling some pent up hooliganism, I have a hard time helping myself when I'm on a sportbike.

This next few months may really suck since I'll be working weekends. Unless there's a Friday night practice somewhere, I'll have to call in sick or something so I can ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice at Miami GP on Sunday, November 29th - 2PM   Practice at Miami GP on Sunday, November 29th - 2PM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice at Miami GP on Sunday, November 29th - 2PM
Page 1 of 1