flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Congratulations Walter and Roman!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Semra46

Congratulations Walter and Roman! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations Walter and Roman!   Congratulations Walter and Roman! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05 2008, 13:57

Walter and Roman drove all the way up to Shawano, Wisconsin to the mini nationals to represent Flamra. We had a great time hanging out and racing. I must say they took home more than their fair share of the trophies, but I will let them tell that story. Sabrina, thanks for being a supportive wife AND loaning your motorcycle to them. I know Walter and Roman had a great time. I am proud to call them my friends.

John Halsey
Back to top Go down
gotime25

gotime25

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Walter and Roman!   Congratulations Walter and Roman! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05 2008, 23:37

WAY TO GO GUYS!!! These two guys came to Wisconsin all the way from Miami FL and REPRESENTED!!! Very proud of you guys, you represented FLAMRA very well! Congradulations on the victories guys!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cam @ M&M Racing

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Walter and Roman!   Congratulations Walter and Roman! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 10:42

Good job Roman and Walter!!! Hope to see you again soon. Sabrina is a cool wife!!! See ya, Cam
Back to top Go down
sabry418

sabry418

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Walter and Roman!   Congratulations Walter and Roman! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 12:03

Thank you guys, I’m so happy and proud of my husband, He did a very good job. The trophies rock!!! WOW He came so happy showing me the videos and pictures, for sure next time I will be there to support him, and FLAMRA and hang out with everybody, I would also like to race, the track looks great and fun… Thanks for a great event!
Hope to se you guys in our first official Race.
Come on!!! Walter and Roman drove 24 + Hrs to WI, you guys can come here
drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamra.com
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Walter and Roman!   Congratulations Walter and Roman! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 13:10

Thanks John, Cam, Courtney, and everybody, it's been a weekend I will not forget, the racing, the fun and the good time we all have had, being together.
I'm so happy just for being able to ride on such an unbelievable track and I can't believe I'm a "National Champion"
Special thanks to Cam, the sponsors and the staff for making this happen, a big effort to ensure the growing of mini road racing.
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
Cam @ M&M Racing

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Walter and Roman!   Congratulations Walter and Roman! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 21:44

It was an awesome race. The Spec LW race had everyone yelling and watching. I have already started working on the 2009 National........
Back to top Go down
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Walter and Roman!   Congratulations Walter and Roman! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 13:54

Cam @ M&M Racing wrote:
It was an awesome race. The Spec LW race had everyone yelling and watching. I have already started working on the 2009 National........
sure it was. I'm so happy a was able to won that race tough it wasn't easy, that's the class I really wanted to win.
I don't know if you remember sunday the last moment I was at the USAIR parking, the guy on the truck I was talking to... well his name is Andre Serra, he used to be my next door neighbor and now he's building a 10 million go kart complex 20 miles north from miami. it's going to be a world class go kart track with luxury restrooms and even a fancy restaurant. he said i'ts going to be ready by this time next year, and he's willing to have us (bikes) racing there.
Scott Paape is all excited obout it and Andre said he would like to have Scott in charge of the new track, you may want to talk to Andre, even if 2009 is too close, it would be good idea to start working our way to such of great facility.
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Walter and Roman!   Congratulations Walter and Roman! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Walter and Roman!
Page 1 of 1