flamra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
flamra

The Florida Mini Roadracing Association forum: Here you'll find all the info about minimoto, motard and supermoto racing in Florida

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME MOROSO RIDERS!!!

Go down 
+2
onealpha
sabry418
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sabry418

sabry418

WELCOME MOROSO RIDERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME MOROSO RIDERS!!!   WELCOME MOROSO RIDERS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10 2008, 23:06

We all at FLAMRA and MIAMI GP RACEWAY want to say we are all excited about having you guys (the regular Moroso riders) at our saturday practices, I know you have to drive for an hour or a little more but, I think it is woth every mile cause i'm pretty sure We all had a blast last night.
I hope you liked the track and come back soon.
If you haven't yet, you may want to create your racer profile and I will post some action picture of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamra.com
onealpha

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME MOROSO RIDERS!!!   WELCOME MOROSO RIDERS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10 2008, 23:27

Thanks for the welcome. We have had a great time the last two weekends we visited your track. Yes, the drive is a little over an hour from Palm Beach Gardens, but it has definitely been worth it. Everyone has been really friendly and your track is a lot of fun. We have been spreading the word up here and encouraging others to make the trip each Saturday. Thanks again and we will see you next Saturday.
Back to top Go down
realfastbill_155

realfastbill_155

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME MOROSO RIDERS!!!   WELCOME MOROSO RIDERS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 15:46

Thanks for the warm welcome. Rob and I had a great time and plan to make the trip at least once per month.

As I see more and more riders are making the trip down from West Palm, and in my case Port St. Lucie, I'm thinking some of us should get together to make the trek in order to save on gas.

I have an F150 Super crew that can fit four comfortably and could squeeze a fifth as long as everyone isn't too big. I usually just throw mine and Rob's bike in the back, but I could hook up my trailer which will hold two bikes, probably a 3rd bike if they are all mini's.
Back to top Go down
Beightol

Beightol

PostSubject: Thanks,   WELCOME MOROSO RIDERS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 12:11

Thanks, We had a great time. I have never been so tired from riding, I got to a point where I could not shift anymore! I really had fun on the track and am working on getting more and more people here to head down! Worth the drive for sure.
Back to top Go down
MohawkGringo

MohawkGringo

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME MOROSO RIDERS!!!   WELCOME MOROSO RIDERS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 17:08

Thanks guys, you and Walter were great hosts.

Looking forward to coming back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohawkgringo.com
flamra75
Admin
flamra75

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME MOROSO RIDERS!!!   WELCOME MOROSO RIDERS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 21:06

realfastbill wrote:
I have an F150 Super crew that can fit four comfortably and could squeeze a fifth as long as everyone isn't too big. I usually just throw mine and Rob's bike in the back, but I could hook up my trailer which will hold two bikes, probably a 3rd bike if they are all mini's.
things like this is what makes so cool to be a biker Very Happy
thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
http://flamra.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME MOROSO RIDERS!!!   WELCOME MOROSO RIDERS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME MOROSO RIDERS!!!
Page 1 of 1